|Опыт работы (описание)
Работа с Агенствами и платформами
2008 -present GALAUniversity (USA), Preply, Buddyschool, Lingardi
— подготовка к сдаче экзамена — IELTS CAE KET PET;
— Подготовка иностранных рабочих к ESOL;
Перевод в банках, больницах и тд
2008- present- Lingardi, free-lance teacher and artist
• Planning, developing material for art classes for SEN learners, adult and children. Running Workshops like: delft painting, Digital Photography, Reading Russian literature etc..
• Negotiating with galleries and artist to exhibit works of art;
• Running own stall at Maltings Art and Antic centre(Louth)
• working for different supple agencies covering Art and design, Photography(dark room, Light, analogue and digital Media)
2008- present- Lingardi, ESOL teacher
• Planning, developing SOW for adult and children;
• Work alongside Language departments of schools, colleges and local authorities (Yorkshire and Lincolnshire)
2014 – 2018 — Teaching Personnel/Exact Education supply teacher /lecturer (BTEC 3,4)
• Planning, when needed and delivered interactive and learner-centred lessons for a class, according to the scheme of work and NC. Creating Assessments and SOW
• Teaching Art and Photography KS5 BTEC(National diploma, Foundation degree), SEN general cover, History
• Fill up reports and present it in time to the office of school or agency.
2010 –2013 – WEA, Lincoln and Rutland, Lecturer on History and Culture, Art Tutor.
* Develop Material to suit community interests, participating in meeting and conferences of Rural community
* Lectures and workshops on History, Literature and Art, supporting learners in their individual development
* Working with reports and assessment forms
2013 –2014 GIFHE School of Arts. Tutor of Contextual and Visual Art and Design. (BTEC 3,4)
• Planned and delivered inclusive, interactive and learner-centred Art lessons for a class of 18 students (16+age group . Foundation degree and National Diploma)
• Formative and summative assessment of work and provide detailed constructive feedback within a tight time frame.
• Responsible for input and development of students’ Individual Learning Plans (ILPs).
2013 — 2014 University of Hull PGCE level 6
2010 — 2011 GRIMSBY INSTITUTE -PTLLS
2010- 2010 I-TO-I- ESOL and TESOL, Leeds, UK
1988 – 1993 Russian State Pedagogical University- QTS Diploma in Teaching Arts and Decorative Applied Art and World Art Culture: (Comparable to British Bachelor Degree, NARIC), Saint Petersburg, RF. Russian State Pedagogic University together with Anthroposophy School (BRD)- Anthroposophical Education
|Курсы, тренинги, сертификаты
SEN Education at School, работа с учащимися с проблемами обучения- Диплом будет в 2020
Teaching with IT tools and equipment 2014
BSL — Introduction 2010
Russian language grammar 2019